Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Can See The Future

Pardon me while I have my MISS CLEO moment...

(spoken in a fake Jamaican accent)

DL Hughley will be the next undeserving comedian to get his own syndicated morning show. Actually, DL was in talks with ABC Networks a few months back but apparently, CNN wasn't feeling the idea of him having a radio AND tv show at the same time. So now that CNN has canned the TV show, (thank the Lord) I'm sure the talks of having his own radio gig has resurfaced. A friend of mine called me from NY this morning to inform me that DL Hughley will be guest starring on the KISS WAKE UP club all week. This my friends, is what we call THE SET UP.

Wow. I'm thinking about becoming a comedian so that I can get a radio job. Bumbaclot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis