Tuesday, September 8, 2009

East 2 Midwest Bits & Pieces


Adimu Colon, after being missing in action for a really long time, resurfaced today on WBLS. I was able to stomach about 3 minutes of the staged, over processed, admiration of female listeners who claimed to" miss him SO HORRIBLY".

PS- BLS...fix your online stream in sucks.

Power 92 in Chicago has a Sunday program called "Teen Speak" where they are so graciously giving high school students the opportunity to get their feet wet in the radio industry. I didn't last past 2 minutes of the yelling, screaming and incoherent STREET speak. I'm in my 30's....but I aint THAT out of touch with today's teenagers. Power.....you get 2 thumbs down for that niggatry. Don't think that we can't see right through your 'efforts' to give these kids a chance. It's called free.labor. Get outta here with that bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis