Friday, April 10, 2009

On The Verge Of Going Postal...

Yes...I lost my six figure year salary over a year ago...but I am extremely grateful for a part time industry gig which gives me $1900 per month. (a little less than 23k per year) My mortgage is $1700 and my other bills exceed $200 per month...but without the part time job, I'd have nothing. So believe me, a sista is blessed.

BUT...

I usually receive my check on or about the 30th of each month. Well...today is Apr 10...and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY CHECK! The mortgage was due on the first so as of today, it is 10 days late. But wait...that's not all. I called corporate to try to find out the status of my check...and I can't get a live person on the phone! An 'automated' operator answers the phone and insists that I hold if I would like to speak to a live person. I hold...and then it simply repeats the please hold message.

Would it be wrong to say that I now understand why folk go postal? This shit is out of control.
My bank account is at an all time low. $372.06. I didn't go anywhere today because I don't want to use any unnecessary gas. I'm already thinking about how to slip out of church service on Sunday during offering. I am falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis