Sunday, September 20, 2009

KISS FM in NYC Makes Another WTF Decision

click to enlarge
Just in case you can't read the small print, it says:

Raqiyah Mays

has just been fired from 98.7 Kiss FM's "DL Hughley Morning Show." Why? I was given a reason, but still not 100 percent sure...

Gosh Raqiyah. I know I've scolded you in the past on this blog for being a dummy....but I never wanted you to lose your job. You'll bounce back, I'm sure.

They could have at least let the coffin get cold. My gawd.

They aint waste NO TIME getting your azz off the website. Those bastards. On another note, what the FUCK is Kiss FM doing? Really. The only female that worked from sun up til sun down is gone? Who's gonna work weekends now? Who's gonna do free endorsements and $75 station appearances? Who's gonna wash the windows now? Ladies and gentlemen, KISS FM is about to self destruct in 3......2......

2 comments:

  1. Raqiyah, do you really care? the kiss wake up club has not been the same since the rest of the crew left. I never missed a day without listening to the crew. I loved them so much because they made me laugh out loud every day while driving to work. I can't stand that show now and I refuse to listen to it. DL Hughley is not funny at all, to me he is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were a white male with a big nose, overweight and had your OWN show you would still be on the air. Ask Howard or Rush. Keep speaking your mind and many blessings. They're already on their way.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis